Julie has completed training with NSW Health and is following their Guidelines regarding COVID 19 protocols. This is registered as a COVID Safe Practice.
PLEASE DO NOT COME IF:
- you have COLD or FLU like SYMPTOMS; fever, cough runny nose, sore throat, headaches, body aches, diarrhoea, loss of taste or smell
- you have had a recent POSITIVE COVID 19 PCR test or RAT
- you are deemed to be a CLOSE CONTACT of anyone who is COVID 19 positive
- you have recently returned from overseas or a Hotspot until you have a Negative RAT
- you are in Isolation as a Close Contact or after a Positive test Result
- you are ISOLATING awaiting a COVID 19 TEST RESULT
Please only attend with the patient not other family members i.e. one child one parent. (If this needs to be different, please call Julie to discuss how to manage the appointment). Please re-evaluate your family's health status each time you come for an appointment.
PATIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO:
- WEAR a well-fitting MASK for treatment (preferably a disposable mask rather than a cloth mask).
- LOG IN with the QR CODE provided on entry.
All Osteopaths and Staff in the practice are fully vaccinated.
Please be aware that some patients are unvaccinated, particularly the population of infants and children.
Please be mindful of your health status for them.
It is essential that you DO NOT COME if you are UNWELL. Your health may affect the ability of the practice to remain open. Thank you for your understanding and care.