Julie has completed training with NSW Health and is following their Guidelines regarding COVID 19 protocols. This is registered as a COVID Safe Practice.
PLEASE DO NOT COME IF:
- you have been to any of the COVID HOTSPOTS or returned from OVERSEAS in the past 14 days
- you have been in CLOSE CONTACT with anyone who has returned from overseas or a Hotspot or who may be COVID19 positive
- you have been in QUARANTINE in the last 14 days
- you are ISOLATING awaiting a COVID 19 TEST RESULT
- you have FLU LIKE or GASTRIC SYMPTOMS fever, cough, sore throat, headache, body aches, diarrhoea, loss of taste or smell
FAMILY MEMBERS please only attend with the patient not other family members i.e. one child one parent. (If this needs to be different please call Julie to discuss how to manage the appointment).
PATEINTS ARE REQUIRED TO:
- WEAR A MASK for treatment
- LOG IN with the QR CODE provided on entry
Thank you for your understanding and care.